Beranda > Adjustment Program, Epson, epson resetter, oprek printer, Printer, Service Printer > How to Reset Epson Stylus L800 Printer
How to Reset Epson Stylus L800 Printer
Epson Stylus L800 Adjustment Program
Please follow the steps below to reset the protection counter effectively.
- Double click Adjprog.exe.
- Click “Accept” button.
- Click “Select” button. and choose your printer model then click “OK”
- Click “Particular adjustment mode” button.
- Select on “Waste ink pad counter” and click “OK” button.
- Check on Main pad counter and click on “Initialization” button and the program will reset the protection counter.
- Turn off the printer as a program instructed then turn on again.
- Click “Finish” button. and its done!