These are list of Canon Pixma printer error codes and possible solution. Applicable for Canon Pixma Inkjet Printer IP and MP Series. These error codes mean machine problems. In many cases, the machine will require service. Baca selengkapnya…
P02 (Carriage error)
- Make sure no foreign material stuck to the print head railway.
- Clean and check the print head encoder strip cable (timing slit film or encoder strip is a white line on the back of the box set of ink lines may be missing or mess up the ink.
P03 (Line feed error): an error in transmission line entering the line feed (LF) is a signal telling the printer to move to another line or a whole new line that would not otherwise have reached the end of the line. Baca selengkapnya…
Below are all the steps that must be done to reset canon MP198, MP258, MP276, MP496, MP558, MP568, and MP648 printer.
Follow these steps : Baca selengkapnya…
1. Turn off the printer without pulling the power cords.
2. Hold down STOP/RESET button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let STOP/RESET button go.
4. Then Press STOP/RESET button twice then let BOTH buttons go.
5. You will notice that the Alternate Blinking error is gone, this means that the printer is in Service Mode state.