These are list of Canon Pixma printer error codes and possible solution. Applicable for Canon Pixma Inkjet Printer IP and MP Series. These error codes mean machine problems. In many cases, the machine will require service. Read more…
Below are all the steps that must be done to reset canon MP198, MP258, MP276, MP496, MP558, MP568, and MP648 printer.
Follow these steps : Read more…
1. Turn off the printer without pulling the power cords.
2. Hold down STOP/RESET button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let STOP/RESET button go.
4. Then Press STOP/RESET button twice then let BOTH buttons go.
5. You will notice that the Alternate Blinking error is gone, this means that the printer is in Service Mode state.