These are list of Canon Pixma printer error codes and possible solution. Applicable for Canon Pixma Inkjet Printer IP and MP Series. These error codes mean machine problems. In many cases, the machine will require service. Baca selengkapnya…
Below are all the steps that must be done to reset canon MP198, MP258, MP276, MP496, MP558, MP568, and MP648 printer.
Follow these steps : Baca selengkapnya…
1. Turn off the printer without pulling the power cords.
2. Hold down STOP/RESET button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let STOP/RESET button go.
4. Then Press STOP/RESET button twice then let BOTH buttons go.
5. You will notice that the Alternate Blinking error is gone, this means that the printer is in Service Mode state.
The printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
Holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
Holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
The LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
The function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.
Service Mode Operations
- With the printer turned off, hold down the RESUME button and press the POWER button (the green indicator lights and the desired service function can be selected).
- While holding down POWER button, let go of the RESUME button and then press the RESUME button twice in succession. Then let go of the RESUME button and POWER. Troubleshooting button. (Each time you press the RESUME button, the indicator’s color toggles between orange and green.)
- During printer initialization, the green indicator blinks. When the green indicator stops blinking and remains on, press the RESUME button the stipulated number of times to execute the desired service function listed below. (Each time you press the RESUME button, the indicator’s color toggles between orange and green.)
Press Indicator Function
0 – times Lights green Power off (Even if there is no Print Head mounted, the carriage will return to the home position and lock.)
1 – time Lights orange Service/factory test printout(Including ink sensor check)
2 – times Lights green EEPROM information printout
3 – times Lights orange EEPROM initialization (All the information will be reset to the default, but the printer settings will not be affected.)
4 – times Lights green Clears the waste-ink counter (if you printer getting waste ink problems).
5 – times Lights orange -Market area (printer) setting
After the power is turned on and a service function is RESUME button the stipulated executed, press the number of times to set the market area setting. Lights green Press the POWER button to return to the service function
6 – times or more selection mode.
After selecting the service function, press the POWER button. The green indicator lights and the service function will be executed.
(After the respective function is executed, the printer returns to the service function